How to Pick the Right Microsoft Office Package
Microsoft Office 365 is transforming businesses across the world. The right package allows you to access Microsoft tools on any device from any location, so you can create, edit and share documents anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection. Also, as it is all located in the cloud, you can heighten your data security from cybercriminals.
With so many packages available to choose from, you might be unsure about the perfect option for your business needs. For this reason, we are offering informative advice to help you pick the right package.
Understand Business Goals
It is important to think about the needs and goals of your company before you select a package. For example, if you are looking for the standard Microsoft applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, you should consider Office 365 Business.
However, if you would like to enjoy all the essential Office applications, as well as the likes of Skype for Business, fully installed Office onto a PC or Mac and an Email with a 50GB mailbox, you should consider Office 365 Premium. This is an ideal solution for businesses that need to store a significant amount of emails.
Consider Packages that can Boost Company Growth
It is important to select a pricing plan that can grow with your company. For example, you could select a subscription Office 365 service that allows you to pay per user per month. So, if an employee leaves the company, you can cut back your package. Conversely, if you hire additional members of staff, you can upscale your package so that they will have access to the cloud solution.
However, not every business likes subscription plans, because they don’t want to miss a payment or experience a subscription issue down the road. For this reason, some companies prefer to pay for the cloud solution in advance. This means the business will not need to think about the monthly payment, so the company owner can simply focus on propelling the organization into the future.
Select a Package to Suit Your Budget
Different companies will have different budgets. If you are an established company with a flourishing profit margin, you might have a big budget to utilize the very best tools on the market. However, SMEs might be a little more economical when it comes to their finances, so are looking for a package that not only aids their performance but can reduce their overheads.
It is, therefore, essential to discuss the features you need with a company like Bytes.co.uk, who can recommend a plan based on your budget and needs. They will have the knowledge and experience to help you select the right package to complement your company operations, which will help you meet your business objectives.
Discuss Concerns with the Provider
It is important to discuss any concerns you have about Office 365 or your business operations with your chosen Microsoft partner. In some cases, they can provide third-party tools that can help you heighten your security levels and help you easily migrate to the cloud service.
- How To Use Design To Get The Attention Of Your Customers
- 5 Things Every Online Store Should Have
- Tips for Making a New Website Project Manageable
- 5 Tech Careers You’ve Probably Never Considered
- Smart WP redirects
- How to make a great first impression in business
- Where Is the Best Place for Social Media Icons?
- Tips for Creating a Great Logo for Your Brand
- Hiring a Web Designer – Watch Out for These Red Flags
- How to Use Effective Branding On Your Business Emails
- How to build an effective website for your business
- How to Create a Brand Community
- How to Pick the Right Microsoft Office Package
- Self-employment and tax
- 5 Reasons Brand Consistency is So Important
- How to Choose the Best Hosting Plan for Your Business
- Displaying WordPress childpages with thumbnails
- Pagination with a custom wp_query
- Self Employment Adventures
- Displaying Custom Posts by Taxonomy Order With Taxonomy Titles
- Advanced ACF Relationship Query
- ACF Relationship Query
- Custom post type orderby menu_order not working?
- How to add an Admin user to a WordPress install via FTP
- Christmas approaches
- Shadow of the Colossus
- SJC Snare Drum Painting #02
- The Sho Exhibition
- Art Show!
- Adventure Cat
- Artshow Robot
- Dead Nyan Cat
- SJC Snare drum painting
- The Hype Theory Comic
- Barriers of entry
- My first mural
- SJC snare drum painting
- Weeks go by
- Wacom Shortcuts
- You are experience technical difficulties
- 3D Grass Render
- The black hole of work!
- Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda!