16 August 2011
SJC Snare drum painting
So this is how the snare drum turned out with all the hardware attached and finished, ready for use.
I am absolutely stoked to see it in it’s finished form. Full kudos go out to Geo and everyone at SJC Drums for getting me involved in this.
- 5 Things Every Online Store Should Have
- Tips for Making a New Website Project Manageable
- 5 Tech Careers You’ve Probably Never Considered
- Smart WP redirects
- How to make a great first impression in business
- Where Is the Best Place for Social Media Icons?
- Tips for Creating a Great Logo for Your Brand
- Hiring a Web Designer – Watch Out for These Red Flags
- How to Use Effective Branding On Your Business Emails
- How to build an effective website for your business
- How to Create a Brand Community
- How to Pick the Right Microsoft Office Package
- Self-employment and tax
- 5 Reasons Brand Consistency is So Important
- How to Choose the Best Hosting Plan for Your Business
- Displaying WordPress childpages with thumbnails
- Pagination with a custom wp_query
- Self Employment Adventures
- Displaying Custom Posts by Taxonomy Order With Taxonomy Titles
- Advanced ACF Relationship Query
- ACF Relationship Query
- Custom post type orderby menu_order not working?
- How to add an Admin user to a WordPress install via FTP
- Christmas approaches
- Shadow of the Colossus
- SJC Snare Drum Painting #02
- The Sho Exhibition
- Art Show!
- Adventure Cat
- Artshow Robot
- Dead Nyan Cat
- SJC Snare drum painting
- The Hype Theory Comic
- Barriers of entry
- My first mural
- SJC snare drum painting
- Weeks go by
- Wacom Shortcuts
- You are experience technical difficulties
- 3D Grass Render
- The black hole of work!
- Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda!